You have booked a room with us for a stay at Zandvoort. We are really looking forward to welcome you in our hotel! Prior to your stay we would like to inform you of the taken measures by the Dutch government and ourselves to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Rules for everyone
- Think about hygiene: Wash your hands regularly, muzzle your nose in a handkerchief and throw it away, cough and sneeze in your elbow and always wash your hands afterwards.
- Do not shake hands
- Keep 1.5 meters (2 arm lengths) away from others in public, unless you are 1 family or household.
- Avoid crowds. If it will be difficult to keep 1.5 meters distance: Leave.
- Stay close to the hotel. Travel by foot or by bike as much as possible.
- Only use public transport if there is no other option and use of non-medical mouth masks are mandatory when using public transport.
- If you suffer from nasal colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat and coughing or fever, you must stay home. If one or more persons in the household have serious complaints such as fever and/or shortness of breath, the entire household must stay home.
- From 01-06-2020 restaurants and bars will be open again. It is mandatory to book in advance at restaurants. Until 01-06-2020 it is possible to have take-away.
Hotel Policy for COVID-19
Also in the hotel we had to take a number of measures to ensure your safety and ours as much as possible. This requires some adjustments that will affect your stay, here we hope for your understanding. Of course we will do our utmost, despite all the measures, to make your stay as pleasant as possible.Illnesses
If at check-in we have suspicions of a nose cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat and coughing or fever, we reserve the right to cancel your stay.Payment
We ask you to pay as much as possible with debit card (maestro/V-pay) or credit card (Mastercard/Visa).Breakfast
Because we cannot guarantee the 1.5 meter distance in our breakfast area, it is unfortunately not possible to have breakfast in our breakfast room. You can have breakfast on the terrace, on the beach or in your room.
We would like to ask you to come down with 1 person , per roomd between 08.00h & 10.00h. You will receive a paperbag from us for your room which you can fill with everything from our breakfastbuffet. Of course you are more than welcome to come a second time when you need a refill. We do ask you to walk as mimimum as possible in the hotel and to come down with 1 person per room to avoid traffic jams at the breakfast buffet. Of course we also ask you to keep the 1.5 meter distance in mind.
As soon as the 1.5 meter is no longer needed, we will switch back to the old- breakfast buffet way as you are used to from us.Group formation
- Always leave the hotel with as few people as possible. More than 2 people in public can be fined when it does not concern a family or 1 household.
- Always keep a distance of 1.5 meters in the hotel.
We will clean all common areas, handrails and door handles daily with disinfectant. At the reception there is a bottle with hand-sanitizer which you can use during the day.Leaving your hotelroom
- When leaving the room, we ask you to open the window or balcony door, when possible. This way housekeeping can clean your room in fresh air.
- We would also like to ask you to collect waste in the rooms as much as possible so that we can dispose this easily and hygienically for you.
Unfortunately, our bar is closed until further notice. We would like to offer the possibility to spend the night in our hotel, but we try to minimize the contact moments as much as possible for everybody’s safety. We will open the bar as soon as there is no risk of spreading the virus.Reaching us
We are in the hotel daily from 08:00h till 18:00h. After this time you can always reach us by phone on +31 23 571 2023.