HOTEL KEUR & LUDAV
Flair in Zandvoort
Setting out from multifaceted Zandvoort
Staying at Hotel Keur
There's so much to experience, so why not book an extra night? Or simply stay with us for your entire holiday. Make sure to take your time for multifaceted Zandvoort:
- Explore the gorgeous dunes on your bike
- Taking a break at the beach and feeling the breeze
- Enjoying exciting motorsports like nowhere else at the Circuit Park Zandvoort
- Going for a gamble at the Zandvoort Holland Casino
- Strolling through Zandvoort's old streets around the church square
- Dive into the trendy shops in the town centre
- Learn to kitesurf, for example at Kiteschool Bries
- Mountainbiking through the challenging dunes
- Visiting museums in Amsterdam
- Going on a nice shopping trip in Haarlem
Interested in knowing more? Hotel Keur has been around for over 100 years - we'll gladly give you the best tips. Be bold and please ask.
Relaxing at the LUDAV outdoor cafe
Need a break after all your discoveries? Have a seat at our outdoor cafe. Grab the LUDAV -Drinks & Bites- drinks menu, and life will be smiling on you. We'll just tell it the way it is: LUDAV is the most fun location for drinks in Zandvoort.
Our charming rooms in Zandvoort
Drowsy by the delicious sea air? Need a break from an exciting day at the Circuit Zandvoort? Book one of our charming rooms and enjoy both the sea and Zandvoort itself.
Next door to Amsterdam
Want to do some trendy shopping, sail through the Amsterdam canals and visit top-line museums like the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum? Hotel Keur is located 110 metres away from Zandvoort station. The train will take you to Amsterdam's Central Station in half an hour (31 minutes, to be precise). Hotel Keur is the ideal base for a weekend trip or holiday and for strolling along the Zandvoort beach or through the bustling shopping streets of Amsterdam.
A treat in the morning
Have a good night's sleep and optimally enjoy yourself in the morning. Our delicious breakfast buffet, with an ample variety of choices, makes for a truly pleasant awakening. Hotel Keur is one of few hotels where the elaborate breakfast buffet is included in the price of the room. (Tip: book on this page now and get a €5 discount on the price of your stay.)